Verbatim, M-Disc, White Inkjet Printable,100GB, Hub, Printable - 25/pk BDXL
Verbatim M-Disc™ optical media is the new standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M-Disc is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer – it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity.
ISO/IEC 16963 standard longevity tests have proven the durability of M-Disc technology, and it withstood rigorous testing by the US Department of Defense. Based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing, M-Disc media has a projected lifetime of several hundred years.
Designed for widely distributed large data such as scientific images, video, and other commercial application object data, Verbatim M-Disc BDXL media have a storage capacity of 100GB – allowing you to use fewer discs while archiving your files.
The Verbatim M-Disc 4X BDXL is inkjet and hub printable, allowing you to create custom disc surfaces and artwork for your discs. Compatible with the latest inkjet disc printers, the printable surface offers full-surface, edge-to-edge printing and rapid-dry ink absorption for clear text and photo-quality images.
- Projected lifetime of several hundred years (based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing)
- Stored data is engraved – ultimate archival solution
- Impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity
- Withstood rigorous testing for durability by US Department of Defense
- 100GB storage capacity
- Compatible with BDXL optical drives
- Create custom disc surface artwork using your inkjet disc printer
- Rapid-dry ink absorption for clear text and high quality images
- 10-Year Limited Warranty